Sunday 19 June 2011

First day at JJ (Chatuchak) market

Just realized that right after two months at Platinum Fashion Mall, Bangkok, I am now opening a second branch at JJ market. Is this too fast (but surely not too furious)? A long way to go. For now, Tavorn by KC has to hang tight, think a lot to plan the future as smooth as possible.

Thank u, thank u and thank u for all of your overwhelming supports. I will do my utmost not to deceive you. This is a perpetual learning process.

And today, I got a nice surprise from @martinphu www.martinphu.com: a birthday present (well it is a little bit too early, since my BD is on July 29th . Do I look that old yet?!?), a special ring. Oh please don't think of a diamond ring, (I don't deserve it), but a yellow fancy ring with Ganesh head.

Yellow because I am a Monday girl (yeah for those who don't know, Thai people associate a color to each day of the week: Monday is Yellow, Tuesday is Pink, Wednesday Green, Thursday Orange, Friday Blue, Saturday Purple and Sunday Red). and Ganesh, because for those (like me) who are having a business, Ganesh can help us if we do good. A kind like this.

So starting tomorrow Sunday June 19th, Tavorn by KC will rock; Tavorn will go crazy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad2




Location:Thanon Ratchadaphisek,Bangkok,Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment