Saturday 11 June 2011

From KCgoesCrazy to Tavorn by KC

It has been a while that I want to hit the fashion biz. Well it is, without doubt, due to my sweet childhood seeing my mom with her seamstress team, her pattern makers, the round fitting room, her shop full of fabric imported from Switzerland, her French lace, etc. At that time, and at my eyes, my mom was one of Bangkok fashion leaders.

I have been sent to France at the age of 11, and did come back to Thailand fifteen years later. At my mom disappointment, I did not undergo fashion courses as she did expect.

And at my own astonishment, here I am. And every single day, I am thinking of my mom, Miss Tavorn (yes Miss with four children, which was out of norm of that time but my mom did not care!) and wish I can be half as good as she was. I would like her name to be back somehow on the fashion scene. Please guide me, support me and help me not to tarnish your name.

I did admire you, and I still am.

Love you mom (I sincerely regret I did not show it to you when you were with me).

KC





Location:Soi Phai Sing To,Khlong Toei,Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment