Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye bye 2011

Today is Dec 31st, 2011. At the moment I am writing this, I am sure that most of the people around the world are looking forward to celebrating the countdown. When I was younger, I was all the same. Where, with whom, how to dress, etc. would be spinning in my head. Well I guess I am more or less over it (which does not mean I won't party again some day).

From huge and various friend circles from all walks of life, nowadays I have a handful of friends, whom I don't see often. With all these social network things, I become more and more private. I don't mind sharing what I do eat, what I am doing on line but I feel uncomfortable to have a proper conversation over the phone. But each time, when I have a chance to meet my rare friends, it is a moment of real joy and happiness.

I would like to let you know that I never forgot all the friendship, from Saint Joseph Convent childhood, Le Massif Central chapter, Parisian student life, Jagtar, Matra, Singapore,..., to my latest acquaintances. I do remember all my deceptions, joys, tears and laughters. You are my memory, my life.

All of you are and will always be on my mind.

For this new year, I don't have any particular wish. I don't make any resolution. I want to take life easy but steadily. I will try to enjoy every moment of my days, take them as they are. Come what may, I am ready. I am blessed to have all of you someday somehow in my life path. Cheers to all of you my friends, my family, my love, my memory, my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment